Wednesday, June 20, 2012

UP Y713 - The "Troy Grove Job" Southbound Through Elva, Illinois on 11-2-09

### Illinois Physical Therapy - UP Y713 - The "Troy Grove Job" Southbound Through Elva, Illinois on 11-2-09.###
The content is nice quality and helpful content, Which is new is that you simply never knew before that I do know is that I actually have discovered. Before the unique. It is now near to enter destination UP Y713 - The "Troy Grove Job" Southbound Through Elva, Illinois on 11-2-09.

Do you know about - UP Y713 - The "Troy Grove Job" Southbound Through Elva, Illinois on 11-2-09

Illinois Physical Therapy ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It isn't outcome that the true about Illinois Physical Therapy . You see this article for home elevators an individual need to know is Illinois Physical Therapy .

How is UP Y713 - The "Troy Grove Job" Southbound Through Elva, Illinois on 11-2-09

UP Y713 - The "Troy Grove Job" Southbound Through Elva, Illinois on 11-2-09 Video Clips. Duration : 2.00 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Illinois Physical Therapy . A trio of GP15's lead the always faithful "Troy Grove Job." UP Y702 and UP Y720 were also in the consist. I've never seen it run with three engines. I needed to get back in the video swing of things after my arthroscopic knee surgery of last week. So, after this morning's physical therapy (Conveniently located near the Union Pacific's Geneva sub.) and since the sun was shining, I decided to follow the tracks west to see what I could stumble upon to photograph and video. Nothing was percolating and I eventually reached the grade crossing at Pritchard Road near Cortland, Illinois. I turned the car around to drive away, when suddenly a westbound headlight peaked over the horizon at Maple Park. It caught me by surprise and I didn't have my video stuff ready to go, so I settled for a photo. It was my frequent photo/video subject... the "Troy Grove Job." Photo: www.flickr.com So that made the decision of what to do for the next couple of hours simple... get ahead of it for a video. Getting ahead of the "Troy Grove Job" is usually not a challenge. It moves so slowly that I could probably outrun it even with my less than perfect knee. So I took my time and chose a spot that I had looked at previously... Elva, Illinois. Elva is a quiet spot in the middle of corn country. What makes it unique, besides the single track rail line cutting through it, is a very interesting, old grain elevator. I set up my two cameras. One zoomed down the tracks and the other set wide to include the ...
I hope you will get new knowledge about Illinois Physical Therapy . Where you may put to easy use in your daily life. And most significantly, your reaction is Illinois Physical Therapy . View Related articles related to Illinois Physical Therapy . I Roll below. I actually have counseled my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share UP Y713 - The "Troy Grove Job" Southbound Through Elva, Illinois on 11-2-09.


No comments:

Post a Comment